The gym at the Echuca War Memorial Aquatic Centre offers members and visitors a range of services and programs to suit a variety of ages and abilities.
On joining our gym an appointment will be arranged with one of our gym staff to discuss your personal needs, complete an assessment and develop your individual program.
The gym contains state-of-the-art cardio machines including treadmills, bikes, cross trainers and rowing machines as well as a range of strength training equipment, including free weights and pin-loaded weight machines.
Fully qualified health and fitness instructors are available to answer any questions you might have as well as work with you to design personalised programs to help you achieve your goals.
What you get
By joining our gym, you can enjoy:
- Advice on how to use the resistance and cardio machines or free weights.
- A personalised fitness program to track your progress and address your goals and needs.
- A guided program start and reassessments to monitor the program and make alterations based on your current progress.
- The latest information on gym trends and new exercises.
- The opportunity to expand your own knowledge of how to keep yourself in great shape and self-confident.
Gym etiquette & conditions
- Always bring a towel and drink bottle
- Appropriate footwear is a must
- No jeans
- Do not drop, or throw weights
- Carefully replace weights when you have finished
- Respect all other patrons
- Place bags in appropriate area
- Report any damage to an instructor
- Offensive behaviour and language will not be tolerated
We support casual use of our gym. All casual users must be 16 years+. For casual use fees, visit our Casual use fees page.
How to join
For membership options and details, please visit our Memberships page.
to purchase your membership or visit pass online.
Check out our video showing equipment in our gym.